Hello World

Hello World

Hyperspace

Local time
03:16

It's almost 2020 and here I am posting on a forum straight out of the early naughts. I found you on r/webdev (which is becoming a cesspool) so I'm happy to migrate elsewhere for my webdev discussion fix. I'm a self-taught dev with a few years of experience and I mostly work with React if I have the choice. In my free time, I like to climb and play oldschool runescape (IGN: aebersauce). I look forward to getting to know you all while the community is still small enough!

PS: We need image/gif signatures. These pages are loading too fast for my liking.

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
08:16
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @Hyperspace! Sometimes you just gotta go back to basics hey.

I was heavy 'scaper a long time ago but stay away now so I am not sucked back in! Playing old school before it was old school!

I can assure you that gif signatures are something that is staying in the naughties. 😆

Are you working on any projects at the moment?

Hyperspace

Local time
03:16

\

Welcome @Hyperspace! Sometimes you just gotta go back to basics hey.

I was heavy 'scaper a long time ago but stay away now so I am not sucked back in! Playing old school before it was old school!

I can assure you that gif signatures are something that is staying in the naughties. 😆

Are you working on any projects at the moment?

Ahh, a true og. Not many of us left in osrs. Right now I'm working on a fun react ecommerce project using the shopify api. The docs are poor but it's easy enough to use.

Last edited: