Hello from Serbia!

Hello from Serbia!

danijelg

Local time
02:03

Hi, my name is Danijel and I am in charge of design at a small company that creates premium WordPress themes. You'll usually find me either working on the latest design in Sketch or spending time with my family. I try to squeeze some yoga practice and guitar playing into the schedule whenever possible :)

I am looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully, I'll make some valuable contributions to the discussions.

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time

Greetings to Serbia, to you @danijelg !
Oh wow that‘s sounds incredible. Do you possibly have a portfolio of your work online that you could share?

Have a great stay here at webwide! 😊

Michael

😎
Local time
01:03

Welcome to the community... How're you finding running your own company? :)

danijelg

Local time

Greetings to Serbia, to you @danijelg !
Oh wow that‘s sounds incredible. Do you possibly have a portfolio of your work online that you could share?

Have a great stay here at webwide! 😊

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I don't have a personal portfolio (shame on me, I know) but if you go to Premium WordPress Themes | Meks you can check out the WordPress themes I've designed.

Currently, I am working on a design for an e-commerce WordPress theme. Perhaps I'll put it up for critique, if I find the courage - so far the only critique I've received was from my own team members :)

danijelg

Local time

Welcome to the community... How're you finding running your own company? :)

Thanks, Michael :)

Running my own company is amazing! To be fair, I am sharing the burdens and benefits with two co-owners, so it's a team effort :) There have been challenges of course, but we've managed to make it work.

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Gold Member
Local time
05:33

Hi, my name is Danijel and I am in charge of design at a small company that creates premium WordPress themes. You'll usually find me either working on the latest design in Sketch or spending time with my family. I try to squeeze some yoga practice and guitar playing into the schedule whenever possible :)

I am looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully, I'll make some valuable contributions to the discussions.

Welcome @danijelg 🙂
I love yoga and play the guitar too.
Nice to see you here!