Hello from Nigeria!

Hello from Nigeria!

Tobby

Local time
01:48

Hi!! Excited to be here. I am Tobi, self-taught filmmaker, passionate about tech especially building things using the now bustling no-code technique, backpack traveller and a foodie.

In short, I love to describe myself as a lover of film, tech and good food in no particular order

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @Tobby! Can’t wait to see more from you. Thanks so much for joining.

Are you working on any projects at the moment? 😄

Tobby

Local time

Hell yes! I run a small side project that is going very well. www.festivilia.com. it's a film festival submission platform helping filmmakers from all over the world get the best from their festival distribution by matching their films to festivals they have a higher chance of getting into and submitting on their behalf.

I am also part of the team launching www.midrive.io. A cloud storage platform. An. alternative to Dropbox. We will be launching the file transfer platform next week! Very excited about it

Last edited:

Tobby

Local time

Hey! I mean there is now a new breed of founders who can't code but have gone ahead to build MVPs using drag and drop tools. I am one of them. I built www.festivilia.com using Mobirise. You should check out www.makerpad.co. that's a vibrant community of people building stuffs with little or no technical knowledge

Last edited: