Hello From Indonesia!

Hello From Indonesia!

qbons

Local time
13:44

My name Bayu Idham Fathurachman, i am WordPress developer for 8 years. Currently working at startup company related to finance. My task included theme design, develop premium WordPress theme and also develop custom plugin. I am so passionate about web development and enjoy working on this field.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
07:44
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @qbons! Is that you in your profile picture? 😮

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

That is very cool! I would be too scared. 😝 What is the best thing you have seen underwater?

I am glad Mr. Webwide gave you a laugh. Me too. I could not resist. 😄😎

Last edited:

qbons

Local time

That is very cool! I would be too scared. 😝 What is the best thing you have seen underwater?

I am glad Mr. Webwide gave you a laugh. Me too. I could not resist. 😄😎

Well it need a practice for sure. As long as you can hold your breath for 2 minutes and working on the compression on your ears, you'll be fine. Well i found a Budha statue who looks like Donald Trump 😆

qbons

Local time

Welcome! How did you get into free diving?
Thanks @Michael! Wow i almost forgot about that. Things that i remember is, someone introduce me to it. She is a friend, i saw her pict while freediving and i really astonishing by that. I wanna try freediving at lake, but here in Indonesia, lake are so dirty and have no visibility.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Well it need a practice for sure. As long as you can hold your breath for 2 minutes and working on the compression on your ears, you'll be fine. Well i found a Budha statue who looks like Donald Trump 😆
Haha very good! Awesome photos. 😄