Hello from Illinois

Hello from Illinois

HRC

Local time
00:38

Hello everyone, my name is Rod and I currently have 2 forums and several small websites I manage. I'm looking forward to learning and participating here. Very nice looking forum you have here.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
06:38
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Rod! Great to have you here. Are you a fellow XenForo user? Would love to hear about your websites. 😄

HRC

Local time

Hi Adam, thanks for the welcome. Yes both of my forums are running XenForo. I was going to post about both of them in the Project Showcase forum here but didn't want to register and start posting links to my sites right away. 😄

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Hi Adam, thanks for the welcome. Yes both of my forums are running XenForo. I was going to post about both of them in the Project Showcase forum here but didn't want to register and start posting links to my sites right away. 😄
No worries there! Thanks for your consideration. 😄

Do you play golf yourself?

HRC

Local time

I've golfed once unless you count miniature golf 😄

I got into the golf carts about 25 years ago. I built one to take to the dragsrtrips and back then there was no aftermarket parts to customize them. I built and lift kit and put big tires on it and other people started asking me to build one for them. Now days a lot of people use them in gated communities and campgrounds. Some small towns allow them on the streets. I have built a lot of carts for golfers though.

Michael

😎
Local time

Welcome to the forum, be good to hear a bit more about what you're working on! :)

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Gold Member
Local time
11:08

Hello everyone, my name is Rod and I currently have 2 forums and several small websites I manage. I'm looking forward to learning and participating here. Very nice looking forum you have here.

Welcome @HRC 🙂
I have seen dragstrips in movies and on Youtube, never been to one!
But golf carts in dragstrips? Damn.. that sounds amazing! 😄

HRC

Local time

For the most part people use the golf carts at the dragstrips to pull their race cars. There is guys that race them though.