Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Hello from Colombia🇨🇴

Revod

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 17:18
Website
veak.co
Credits
Real Name
Ernesto
Hi there, Nice to meet all the members of this community, my name is Ernesto, I'm a 24yo Venezuelan living exiled in Cartagena, Colombia.
I'm a Graphic Designer with more than 3 years of experience mainly focused in Branding. Now I'm excited to learn to code and right now Im learning Javascript and also excited because I'm part again of a Forum community, there was a couple years without join to one.

Hope I could contribute to this community and meet new persons to discuss about topics here in the community

Regards

Last edited:
  • Cheer
Reactions: Sharkie and Adam

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 18:18
Credits
Pronouns
She/Her
Real Name
Shayna
Hi Ernesto, and welcome! If you ever have any questions, feel free to post them here, there will always be someone willing to help.

Reactions: Revod