Hello Everyone, from India.

Hello Everyone, from India.

vikas chauhan

Local time
21:05

I am learning programming and front end development.
I have worked previously on ASP.net,SQL and vb.net.
I am also trying to learn Android Development.

I am here to learn from the community and leaders. Thanks all for reading.🙂

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Local time

I am learning programming and front end development.
I have worked previously on ASP.net,SQL and vb.net.
I am also trying to learn Android Development.

I am here to learn from the community and leaders. Thanks all for reading.🙂

Hello Vikas 🙂 Nice to see you here.
What are you currently learning and how is the switch like from ASP and VB?

vikas chauhan

Local time

Hello Vikas 🙂 Nice to see you here.
What are you currently learning and how is the switch like from ASP and VB?
I am not from programming background, i just worked only for 2 years in ASP.net and VB.net. Well, i worked mostly on SQL(stored procedures and queries) in those 2 years and on page involved replicating same stuff of other pages or just simple logic to extract data and sending and receiving data from SQL server.

I thought, i would learn a lot as i had 0 knowledge of programming even to basic of it. But, while at work didn't learn much as no time and not helpful guidance from my seniors (the workload was huge). So, in frustration i switched to front end, thinking that it will be easy to understand and i may find lot of resources and guidance.

From past 1 year the journey had been hard as i am technically not sound nor qualified. But stayed on it and still learning.
Now, i have gained some confidence of basics of programming through JavaScript and trying to gain good grasp on algorithm and advanced level of JavaScript. Hopefully, i can still continue my interest for programming for another year.

Thanks for asking the question.

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Local time

I am not from programming background, i just worked only for 2 years in ASP.net and VB.net. Well, i worked mostly on SQL(stored procedures and queries) in those 2 years and on page involved replicating same stuff of other pages or just simple logic to extract data and sending and receiving data from SQL server.

I thought, i would learn a lot as i had 0 knowledge of programming even to basic of it. But, while at work didn't learn much as no time and not helpful guidance from my seniors (the workload was huge). So, in frustration i switched to front end, thinking that it will be easy to understand and i may find lot of resources and guidance.

From past 1 year the journey had been hard as i am technically not sound nor qualified. But stayed on it and still learning.
Now, i have gained some confidence of basics of programming through JavaScript and trying to gain good grasp on algorithm and advanced level of JavaScript. Hopefully, i can still continue my interest for programming for another year.

Thanks for asking the question.

Learning from scratch can be hard but you must keep going.
Great! I wish you the very best 👍