Have I Been Pwned

Have I Been Pwned

Michael

😎
Local time
16:29

Unfortunately, part of the day to day of using the internet is the increased number of data breaches, leaks or hacks.

This site, is a great resource to search to find out which breaches your email has been included in, but then also to get notified when new ones happen as well. Additionally, some tools/sites have started adding in checking against HIBP to identify if the password is a known leaked password, which might be in a bruteforce list.

Check it out: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Last edited:

kognise

Local time
11:29
Pronouns
He/him/his

Have I Been Pwned is awesome! I've been using 1Password as my password manager and I love the integration.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
17:29
Pronouns
he/him

I only trust keepass but it also has a plugin. I've also integrated it into my projects to notify the user that he should check if action is needed.

m1guelpf

18-year-old maker
Local time
18:29
Pronouns
he, him

This should probably be moved into a resources section?

fbnlsr

Local time

I only trust keepass but it also has a plugin. I've also integrated it into my projects to notify the user that he should check if action is needed.

I've recently switched from KeePassXC to Bitwarden (after switching from Lastpass originally) and I'm really happy. Bitwarden's integration is top notch, and I love the fact I can finally access my passwords on my phone. It definitely saved my ass one time when I needed a very important information.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I would NEVER trust any service to really encrypt my passwords before uploading to their servers. That's why I use Keepass and Dropbox/gDrive.