Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
17:23
Pronouns
he/him

What kinds of things would you like to participate in? I feel a spooky themed one coming on but please let me know if you have other ideas also.

I have a few in the back pocket but would like to hear from you!

Appreciate we have people from all kinds of disciplines here so happy to run some concurrently or more frequently if they were more specific skill based. They don’t have to appeal to everyone every time. 😄

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
18:23
Pronouns
he/him

I would like to see some backend/php related challenges. My idea would be some problem solving with predefined unittests to pass. Like Codewars: Train your coding skills for example.
Instead of user voting challenges I would also like to see some challenges with clear criteria how to pass or not. I'm fine if they don't give as much trophy points - but these user votings are very manipulatable.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
17:23
Pronouns
he/him

I would like to see some backend/php related challenges. My idea would be some problem solving with predefined unittests to pass. Like Codewars: Train your coding skills for example.
Instead of user voting challenges I would also like to see some challenges with clear criteria how to pass or not. I'm fine if they don't give as much trophy points - but these user votings are very manipulatable.
Good idea! Definitely wanted to do something for backend folk. Thanks for the link will have a look and see if I can nab some inspiration. 😋

Reactions: ek1

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
18:23
Pronouns
he/him

Good idea! Definitely wanted to do something for backend folk. Thanks for the link will have a look and see if I can nab some inspiration. 😋
I've already wrote you a DM some time ago. Would be an idea to open a repo and let everyone open a PR with his solution. The repo should integrate TravisCI/CircleCI and if the PR has a green badge it's accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.