🐼 Gummibeer is now a Moderator

Almost 1 year ago, @Gummibeer was one of the 200 newsletter sign-ups we needed before launching then fought through my bad SSL installation and overloaded server to become the first Webwide user to join. Since then he has amassed well over 1,000 posts – all of which have been packed full of knowledge, generosity, humour and care.

Outside the forum, Tom is a professional developer, dedicated open source maintainer, Laravel wizard, game developer, charitable supporter, cyclist and achievement hunter gamer.

I am continually grateful for his support in the ever-growing Webwide.io community and very much look forward to working with him on moderation. 🥳

Applications are open for one more forum moderator. If you have any other skills you would like to volunteer to this not-for-profit community I would very much like to hear from you too.

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
23:08
Pronouns
he/him

achievement hunter
If you give me an achievement for the initial SSL-fight speed reload sign-up I will be happy. 😅

PS: never allow me to manage achievements. You will end up with more achievements than we both have posts together. 🙈🤣

PPS: THANKS for these super kind words! 🤩☺️

PPPS: I've no idea what it does but your post is approved now! 💪🤔😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
18:08
Pronouns
She/Her

Oooo look at you all fancy and moderator-y @Gummibeer ! Use this new power wisely. 😅

(But nah, seriously, you're a great choice for it, be nice to me plz)