Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

🕵️‍♀️ Google BERT: One of the biggest algorithm updates in Google's history bring improved NLP

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 19:17
Website
adgr.dev
Pronouns
he/him
Official post:

Summary:

I am seeing lots of different feedback from SEOs with some considerable movement in search rankings after this update was quietly rolled out from early this week. The update aims to better understand the natural language people tend to search with to deliver the right answers. They are using dedicated chips for this for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummibeer

Gummibeer

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 20:17
Website
gummibeer.de
At all SEO becomes more and more a lie. I've predicted and said this 6years ago during my training and keep saying it.
It dissolves into it's core parts which concurrent a long time - texting (for humans), IT (devops, rich data ...), accessibility.
Every SEO person I've met in the last time did the same like 10years ago - putting keywords everywhere. 🤮

Reactions: Adam

Dominic

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 20:17
Website
dominiclooser.ch
At all SEO becomes more and more a lie. I've predicted and said this 6years ago during my training and keep saying it.
It dissolves into it's core parts which concurrent a long time - texting (for humans), IT (devops, rich data ...), accessibility.
Every SEO person I've met in the last time did the same like 10years ago - putting keywords everywhere. 🤮
I'm happy if keywords don't have much effect. I rather make a nice website than try to cheat the system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam and Gummibeer