For Sale Get an expert website design/UX critique or SEO report full of actionable feedback for £20

For Sale Get an expert website design/UX critique or SEO report full of actionable feedback for £20

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
08:55
Pronouns
he/him

Hey friends!

I've added a few extras to my BuyMeACoffee page where you can buy a full hour of my time to create a comprehensive, actionable feedback report.

I am a web designer & developer with over 10 years of agency experience in UI/UX and SEO with many first-page successes on competitive keywords.

Website Design, UI & UX Critique

Delivered within 24 hours. Get one full hour of comprehensive, actionable website UI/UX feedback delivered in a digestible PDF report.

Website On-Page Contextual SEO Review

Go beyond automated checkers with contextual, strategic advice. Delivered within 24 hours. Get one full hour of comprehensive, actionable on-page SEO feedback delivered in a digestible PDF report.

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
09:55
Pronouns
he/him

Bought! 💰
Okay, Not yet but on my release checklist. 😉

PS: 20 bucks for one hour in London? 🧐🤯
Doesn't a single coffee already cost like 100 bucks in London? 🤪😂

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Bought! 💰
Okay, Not yet but on my release checklist. 😉

PS: 20 bucks for one hour in London? 🧐🤯
Doesn't a single coffee already cost like 100 bucks in London? 🤪😂

I am about 80mi/120km south of London on the seaside. 😄

My usual rate a bit higher but I love that kind of work. 😊

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I like it! But you should raise your prices, bro ....
Thank you Dominic! The UK is relatively low paid in tech roles with an average annual salary of a full-time web designer outside of London being ~£35k (according to GlassDoor!) so this is about in line with that with freelancing expenses and risks on top. I have raised my normal hourly rate a little higher to around £25/h very recently.

To be honest I am actually struggling for work a little and desperately trying to get some money together to move in with my partner who I have been missing very much during the pandemic so I am hoping to get anything through the door! Particularly little jobs like this which are both enjoyable and I can juggle around other projects. 😊