• Welcome back! We're still rolling out the latest updates so please excuse any mess (and hold off on those bug reports) throughout the rest of today. 😊

From the inside of my truck while I travel full-time, hello Webwide!

From the inside of my truck while I travel full-time, hello Webwide!

sixlxvi

Local time
21:42

Feels weird... I don't think I've made a forum introduction thread in, like, 10 years?

I'm Tyler and I live in my truck while traveling North and South America, full-time (well, until COVID-19 said otherwise).

I've had an interest in web development since around 2004. Most of my experience is in running forums (like this one) but I've always wanted to be able to build sites with HTML/CSS. And now I'm finally trying to learn, which is why I'm here.

This forum is beautiful. There are plenty of ancient web dev forums out there but I chose this one for a reason. I tend to be pretty occupied all day long, so I might end up a bit of a lurker, but I'll try make actual posts when I can.

🤙

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
03:42
Pronouns
he/him

Hey Tyler,

I'm Tyler and I live in my truck while traveling North and South America, full-time (well, until COVID-19 said otherwise).
I want pictures! Do you have Instagram or a Blog documenting your travel?

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
22:42
Pronouns
She/Her

Hey Tyler, welcome! Sounds like such an interesting life, too bad COVID-19 had to happen and disrupt it. Those pictures are gorgeous!!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
02:42
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Tyler! Awesome photos!

Very pleased to have converted you to your first forum introduction in a decade.

Lots of new learners to learn along with as well as more seasoned pros here to help you out along the way. Definitely in the right place. Look forward to joining you on your web dev journey and seeing you around.