👋 from Brussels, Belgium, Europe ❤️

👋 from Brussels, Belgium, Europe ❤️

Pmcp

Local time
07:36

Hi everyone! I’m Maarten, digital strategist, vuejs dev, prototyper. I’m currently sharpening my tools and expanding my toolset to be able to survive while coding.

i have a bunch of questions about a lot, so very interested in this friendly platform 😊

Oh, and I’m a wedding dj, so if anyone is getting married...😄

Michael

😎
Local time
06:36

Welcome! Quite a few different roles there. Even if I was getting married, I think it'd be a bit far for you to come. 😅

Pmcp

Local time

Hehehe, you, i know, I'm in the process of eliminating some roles, but don't know yet which one to focus on. But I'll never drop the wedding dj part, so whenever you happen to get married a bit closer to Brussels, let me know 😄

Michael

😎
Local time
06:36

Hehehe, you, i know, I'm in the process of eliminating some roles, but don't know yet which one to focus on. But I'll never drop the wedding dj part, so whenever you happen to get married a bit closer to Brussels, let me know 😄
Maybe the best solution is to (a) get married (b) do it in Brussels 😂

Pmcp

Local time

Maybe the best solution is to (a) get married (b) do it in Brussels 😂

Just saw you're from the UK! That's not a thing, I'm happy to jump the canal for an English wedding 😃. So pop the question, get it done. I'll arrange some geeky extra's like an song request app, and a little thermal printer that prints out the current song 😇😂

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Gold Member
Local time
11:06

Hi everyone! I’m Maarten, digital strategist, vuejs dev, prototyper. I’m currently sharpening my tools and expanding my toolset to be able to survive while coding.

i have a bunch of questions about a lot, so very interested in this friendly platform 😊

Oh, and I’m a wedding dj, so if anyone is getting married...😄

Hello @Pmcp , welcome to this forum.
I might just head down to Dassel next June for Graspop, if you're playing gigs at that time then I might just crash in 😄