Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
14:24
Pronouns
he/him

Hi! My name's Adam.

I'm a UK-based web designer & developer passionate about helping small businesses succeed online with excellent value small business website packages that delight visitors and earn you money.

I have over 10 years of experience building stunning, results-driven websites tailored to delight visitors and smash your business objectives.
Whether you’re looking for more visitors to your business, more enquiries about your services, more purchases online or just raising brand awareness; I’ve got the knowledge, tools and drive to help you succeed online.

Small Business Website Packages from £95 GBP
On this page, you will find some basic web design packages as a guide to get you started. Because every business is unique, I will always endeavour to create a bespoke package that perfectly balances your needs and budget. Just contact me for a free, no-strings-attached consultation.
Small Business Website Packages from £95 | Adam Greenough

WordPress Bug Fixing & Support
Is your WordPress powered website causing you problems? You're in safe hands. I am a WordPress expert from the United Kingdom with over 10 years of experience. Send me the signal and I'll be with you right away! It's very rare I come across a WordPress error that I haven't fixed before! So confident I am that your issue can be fixed quickly and effectively, I offer a fixed quote upfront and a 'no fix, no fee' guarantee on almost all WordPress emergency jobs. No work is ever undertaken without your explicit permission.
Emergency WordPress Support from £15 | No Fix No Fee | Adam Greenough 🦸🏼‍♂️

Run your own agency?
I can take on any overflow work on a white-label basis and do so for many already.

Fixed price services store
On my store page, you'll find a handful of smaller one-off jobs such as reports and audits and graphic design services.

Undertaking all other aspects of Web Design, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, WordPress, Shopify and more
Anything from bug fixes to big designs, contact me to start a conversation about your project! You can view my full skill-set here.

Planting trees 🌳
A small contribution from almost all services sold will be made to Offset Earth to fund the planting of trees and in particular they are currently supporting the reforestation of Madagascar. Planting Mangrove trees is one of the most effective ways of combatting climate change, supporting ecosystems and the local people.

Contact Me
You'll often find me on live chat on my website but otherwise email is the best place to catch me. You can use the contact page on my website to drop me a line and I will usually respond on minutes. Don't worry about timezones, I'm a bit of a night owl and can make sure we can catch up in yours.

Although I am based in the UK, I can accept Stripe & PayPal which can both convert your USD or other currency payments. The USD->GBP exchange rate is also very favourable at the moment to people outside the UK due to a weaker British Pound.