Administrator
Local time
08:31
Pronouns
he/him

Made some changes to the forum nodes:

• Changed SEO in to a general Testing & Optimisation forum
  • Merged Server Management in to Hosting, Servers, Deployment & Domains
  • Added Marketplace to the For Hire forum to allow for advertising of our users goods (will be adding some fair restriction rules to here shortly)
  • Merged Static Site Generators & CMS forums
  • Make changes to allow for Beta/In Development projects in the showcase with relevant prefixes
I am looking to make better use of the tagging functionality to allow for better filtering of topics within these forums. Of course this will be more of an issue when it starts to (hopefully!) fill up a bit more.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions for changes or additions that would allow for more flexibility and clarity on where things should be posted. I think there will always be situations where sometimes there is more than one board that would be a good fit; It is a small drawback of this structure but doing my best to mitigate that as much as possible. 🙂

Last edited:
Upvote 4

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
09:31
Pronouns
he/him

Regarding the tagging: I don't use it because most times my tags are already in the content. Is there a way to allow hashtags?
Most times I'm on my smartphone and the editor already jumps up and down so adding additional tags is some more work and I'm a lazy bitch. 😅

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
08:31
Pronouns
he/him

Has anyone tried hashtags? They might work.

#dohashtagswork

Edit: They do not. 👀

Let me see what I can do! I have noticed the editor being a tad annoying on mobiles also. Working on a fix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.