Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

For Hire: Full Snack Developer (Node.js, React, React-Native, GraphQL, DevOps)

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 11:06
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Welp, I see Adam made this section so I will take the opportunity to be the first to populate it.

I'm a full stack developer with over 20 years experience. Primarily was a PHP developer up until 2014 when I went full JavaScript. Now days I write Node.js, GraphQL, React and React Native apps. I'm highly proficient in PHP and Laravel if that is needed, but I try to stick to JavaScript.

I contribute to a lot of open source as you can see by my pinned repos on my github: joshmanders - Overview

I also contribute my own open source code as you can see on my company github: NiftyCo

I eat sleep and breathe JavaScript / TypeScript. So much so that I proudly fly NODEJS as my vehicle vanity license plate, seen here on my former Charger:
As you can see in my signature, in my spare time I am building a SaaS product for helping you build fast websites, which is written in my own Node/GraphQL framework and uses server side rendered React and Tailwind CSS.

You can read more about me at Full Snack Developer For Hire, or my blog Thoughts, Stories & Ideas

Don't hesitate to hit me up on the form on full snack dev, or email me [email protected]

Mention webwide so I know you came here, and I'll be sure to hook ya up.

• Hot
Reactions: Gummibeer and Adam