Fagun here - a senior QA consultant from India

Fagun here - a senior QA consultant from India

Fagunb

Local time
17:26

Hi people,

I am Fagun Bhavsar, currently working out of Bangalore India in a remote engineering team. I am a senior QA consultant having more than 14+ yrs of experience in both mobile and web app testing involving both manual and test automation effort. I am looking forward to learn from the people out here.
Thanks, cheer!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
12:56
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @Fagunb! What’s your favourite project you’ve worked on so far?

Fagunb

Local time

@Adam - Mostly healthcare (clinic & patient appointment management SaaS app), Edutech, ecommerce and fintech stuff

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time
13:56

Hi @Fagunb! Welcome to Webwide.

If you are free to talk about it, can you possibly tell us about your fintech stuff that you've been working on? I've been working in the banking sector for almost 5 years.

Fagunb

Local time

Hi @Fagunb! Welcome to Webwide.

If you are free to talk about it, can you possibly tell us about your fintech stuff that you've been working on? I've been working in the banking sector for almost 5 years.

Hey @tom , thanks for the response! Earlier I was involved in testing energy and risk trading management application and then for the healthcare startups - I was testing payment management system. Currently, I am contributing as an open source tester for project called ExchangeUnion - Exchange Union

Regards,
Fagun