Now Live EspoCRM - an open-source solution that drives your business

teaomega

Local time
13:16
Project URL
https://www.espocrm.com/
Elevator Pitch
The driving force behind your business!

Hi everyone, I'm a co-founder of EspoCRM and I'd like to share our project with Webwide Community.
EspoCRM is a web-based application built to assist small and mid-size companies in maintaining strong customer relationships, improving sales and increasing business profitability. The platform incorporates a vast array of tools that automate sales cycle, optimize marketing strategies, improve customer support and provide accurate business analytics. It is a flexible and extremely customizable solution allowing to adapt the software to meet any industry-specific needs just with a few mouse-clicks.
The system is intended not only to align sales, marketing and customer support strategies, but also to create a collaborative working environment for employees with instant access to the required data at any time and from any place. As every enthusiastic and committed to their project team, we do everything possible to expand and grow our software by constantly developing new features & integrations and refining the existing ones. If you'd like to test-drive our product, here are the links for our live demo version and for the personal free trial.
We'd appreciate any feedback from you. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

rsolva

Local time
12:16

I self-host EspoCRM for several of my small businesses and can attest to the fact that it is a powerful and highly configurable piece of software! Like any CRM-system it has a somewhat steep learning curve, but it is greatly rewarded with a lot of freedom to configure it to fit your needs perfectly. I have also contributed to the project by translating it to my own language.

Since it is a PHP project, it runs "everywhere". Highly recommended!

teaomega

Local time
13:16

I self-host EspoCRM for several of my small businesses and can attest to the fact that it is a powerful and highly configurable piece of software! Like any CRM-system it has a somewhat steep learning curve, but it is greatly rewarded with a lot of freedom to configure it to fit your needs perfectly. I have also contributed to the project by translating it to my own language.

Since it is a PHP project, it runs "everywhere". Highly recommended!

Thanks for your feedback!