Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Do you mostly create software for developers or end users?

Do you create software for developers or end users?

• Developers

• End users

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pandemix

MD developer
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 05:26
Website
marketersdelight.com
The question is simple and even if the answer lies somewhere in between, think broadly about the group of people your software projects tend to target and what about your strengths and interests makes you best to serve that demographic.

To specify, when I say "developers tools" I mean projects like compilers, coding editors, libraries/frameworks, coding languages, and I think someone here even built a browser for developers. 😲

By "end users" I am talking about projects like games, blogging tools, graphics design, video editing—anything marketed as "do it yourself" and to the general public.

I think this will be an interesting question for us here at Webwide since there seems to be a good mix of people creating both kinds of stuff.