Not open for further replies.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
01:01
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,

I've seen it several times on Twitter and had some occasions in the last days when I wanted to talk about crafting/DIY.
So everything related to woodworking, electric, gardening or whatever comes to your mind and is related to a "real" manual work.

For me that's always a good counterpart to the theoretic and digital job I/we have. Would be cool if there would be a dedicated category for things like this!?

Right now I pimp one of these old-school 12V dynamo bicycle lamps to a modern standalone USB one.
I could show you some steps but I would also like to discuss some things with you. 😊

• Hot
Reactions: tom
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:01
Pronouns
he/him

Definitely! How do we feel about subforums? There's some under General Chat but they get a bit lost I think, on the other hand, I'm conscious of cluttering the frontpage.

Reactions: tom

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I'm fine with starting in a subforum and if it gets traction we can still move it up? For me subforums on the second global level are totally fine. I wouldn't create sub-sub-forums but one level is cool. 😊

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Sounds good, coming up! :)

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

What do you think about having two 'Latest Activity' sections at the top of the homepage? The main one for our main forums then a smaller general chat one below encompassing all?

Sometimes I worry about posting in general chat ones so as not to clog up the activity feed with 'off-topic' stuff but perhaps that would help as well as give more visibility to other areas at this time?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Mhm, right now I don't think that we need this. But it also wouldn't hurt - so do what you want. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.