Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

⚡ Desentra: Learn crypto in 15 minutes or less | Newbie to Pro

roman_v

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 03:54
Website
desentra.com
Credits
Desentra is a crypto education platform with bite-size courses (<15 min) divided into categories based on knowledge levels.

Desentra is redeveloping crypto education with courses that can be taken on with any level of knowledge, at any place, and from any device. Our goal is to create courses that people can spend a minimum of time on consuming the content to attain maximum outcomes from learning. Our courses are formatted in text, so no additional devices are required besides a computer, tablet, or phone. The average time needed to finish a course is 15 minutes, so it takes one meal or one subway ride to finish learning a subject.

Desentra home page

Features:
  • Bite-size course in 15 minutes or less
  • Take courses anywhere om any device with text formatted courses
  • Categories for all knowledge levels, beginner to expert
  • Courses are structured to gradually and consistently improve the progress in the industry

Take the free course for free at https://desentra.com
⚡Any webwide user can get a free access to two more courses! Just send an email to [email protected] saying you are coming from Webwide including links to courses you want to get a free access to!​
You feedback is welcomed!​

Reactions: ReinissB

ReinissB

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:54
Credits
This is not my field of knowledge, but do these titles really help you to get more customers? Because they sound a lot like a clickbait and aren't really telling the truth considering that you can't actually learn something in 15 minutes or less and in reality, the whole course takes much more than that. Maybe, technically one course takes 15minutes, but to actually learn something you will probably need to take more than just one course. On one hand, It sounds really great and could make me curious and click on the title, but on the other hand, couldn't it make quite the opposite effect, as people would think that this is probably another clickbait site and there will be nothing good in it?

As I said, this is not my field of knowledge, It just made me curious and if I'm not right, feel free to correct me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: roman_v

roman_v

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 03:54
Website
desentra.com
Credits
Hey Reiniss, the concept of Desentra is to give necessary pieces of knowledge at the right time according to the level of student's understanding. Imagine yourself a beginner who wants to step into any industry, that is completely unknown, just to try the waters. I would assume you wouldn't be ready to invest a decent amount of time and money by taking " the complete course about blockchain/crypto/etc." What if it's not your cup of tea?

At Desentra we created short courses with the perfect combination of theoretical material and practice tasks depending on your knowledge level. So if you are a beginner, you start with the info that will help you to get the idea of the scope of the technology and get guidance on how you can start using it. If you want to broaden the understanding you go step by step and learn more (Basics 1, 2, 3 ...).
If you want a more in-depth understanding you go to the next level (Intermediate, Advanced or Expert) to learn something that wouldn't make sense to learn if you are a newbie who doesn't care about the specifics.

I am not saying that 20+ hours courses are bad, there are great and ugly, that is just a different type of student commitment.

Thank you for the question, I am glad you asked because I should have foreseen such objection and addressed it on the website! I'd be happy to answer more questions :)

Reactions: ReinissB