Local time
21:47

Hello everybody!

A big topic, Christmas.
Are you celebrating?
How do you celebrate?
Do you have a custom decoration plan?

Please tell us!

I for myself spend the Christmas days with my parents at their house while eating too much and having stomach problems afterwards like every year. 🤣
My flat won't have any decoration as long as I can prevent it (girlfriend might want to add decoration). 😅

jarod_peachey

Local time
15:47

Woah there, hold your christmas horses! It's still November! 😂

I'm going to be in Florida on a beach for christmas, planning on some christmas lights and a campfire. Maybe playing some guitar by the fire.

jarod_peachey

Local time

Hello everybody!

A big topic, Christmas.
Are you celebrating?
How do you celebrate?
Do you have a custom decoration plan?

Please tell us!

I for myself spend the Christmas days with my parents at their house while eating too much and having stomach problems afterwards like every year. 🤣
My flat won't have any decoration as long as I can prevent it (girlfriend might want to add decoration). 😅

Awesome!

FYI Eating too much is a tradition that every human being on earth is guilty of 👌😂

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
21:47
Pronouns
he/him

We celebrate christmas but without presents/gifts. Only family time, delicious food, time for everything that doesn't happen during the year.
The gift part is moved before christmas. The first gift got transferred yesterday. 😂 So we gift each other but don't want to have this during the normal christmas time and make it so materialistic how it is most times. :(

jarod_peachey

Local time

We celebrate christmas but without presents/gifts. Only family time, delicious food, time for everything that doesn't happen during the year.
The gift part is moved before christmas. The first gift got transferred yesterday. 😂 So we gift each other but don't want to have this during the normal christmas time and make it so materialistic how it is most times. :(

We literally just did Christmas with our grandparents. We're going to be in Florida over Christmas, so they wanted to do it with us now. So, Novermber 11th is now Christmas. 😂

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
20:47
Pronouns
he/him

Christmas food is the best bit for me. I am already snacking on Christmas sandwiches, gingerbread, pigs in blankets! 🤤

Christmas pudding I can leave though....

jarod_peachey

Local time

This isn't a Christmas decoration or plan, but I already replied that stuff, so here's this:

I just put up a collection of 6 Christmas songs played on guitar, if anyone's in for some guitar music 🎧🎄

Here's the vid:

(I know it's not coding related, but figured it fits in a Christmas thread 😅)

Last edited: