Christian here 🤗👋🎉

Christian here 🤗👋🎉

christian

Local time
12:43

Hello, people of webwide, my name is Christian 🎉

I'm a 17-year-old developer based in Norway currently attending high-school and trying to figure out where I want to focus my love for computers and design.
I have dipped my toes in a lot of areas of software development, but my current focus and favorite thing to do is creating web apps with frameworks like React.
I am looking forward to being part of a community that is quite hard to find locally, and I am super excited to follow everyone's journey.

If you want to check out something I've done, my personal site is a good place to start 🥰

Michael

😎
Local time
11:43

Welcome!

Are you mostly just Frontend JS, or looking to branch out into other languages as well?

Norway is definitely on my list of places to visit 😅

christian

Local time

Welcome!

Are you mostly just Frontend JS, or looking to branch out into other languages as well?

Norway is definitely on my list of places to visit 😅

Honestly trying everything that seems remotely interesting hahah
I've done all my projects solo though, so I have had my fair share of dabbling in other technologies, right now Python looks really nice as well. What do you work with?

Michael

😎
Local time
11:43

I started out as a PHP developer, but now I work across most of our stack at work with a stronger focus on Devops. So Ruby/Rails/JS/PHP … We don't use Python currently as we've not branched into ML, which is where I see the strongest increase in demand for Python coming from.

christian

Local time

I started out as a PHP developer, but now I work across most of our stack at work with a stronger focus on Devops. So Ruby/Rails/JS/PHP … We don't use Python currently as we've not branched into ML, which is where I see the strongest increase in demand for Python coming from.
That's exactly why I'm looking at it 😉
It's like writing pseudocode 🙏