ChaseRaz... a BizTech Corporate Trainer (@ChaseRaz)

ChaseRaz... a BizTech Corporate Trainer (@ChaseRaz)

ChaseRaz

Local time
20:48

Hey there everyone, I'm very excited for this community.

I'm Chase Raz from Florida. I started in webdev back when Notepad was all the rage, literally... this was a time before even tables were used for layout purposes. I was 12 years old.

There was a lot I loved and a lot I didn't, but the "didn't love" somewhat won out by my early 20s during the XHTML craze and first mass adoption of CSS. Fastforward now to my late 30s and I'm a Digital Marketing Professor at a private U.S. university for my "day job" and for my "side hustle" I run a business that creates corporate training for BizTech and MarTech products (on our own and officially for companies). One of our biggest clients is a Berlin-based website builder and agency management tool, but one of our best known is a multi-national WebOps control panel provider.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to be here, and nice to be getting a chance to read about everyone else.

--
Edit: In case anyone is curious, I do still code some, and looking to brush up even though I use No Code tools more these days. I'm perfectly fine in HTML and CSS (most recent from-scratch was 2016 for a hobby) but I'm interested in relearning JavaScript (vanilla) and moving my antiquated PHP 4.x knowledge to PHP 7 + frameworks.

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:48
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Chase! Thanks so much for taking part.

Pleasure to have you here, sounds like you've got a ton of valuable experience. I'm sure we will love picking your brain and I hope can offer you some new insights too. 😄

Michael

😎
Local time
00:48

Heh. I remember using Notepad when I first started out. Then moved to Notepad++

Welcome to the site 😎