*bramley has entered the chat*

*bramley has entered the chat*

bramley

Local time
19:08

Hey guys! I'm Anthony, and I've been programming since I was very young. However, more "important" things like YouTube took over my life for a couple years. I recently started coding again, and am now proficient in HTML + CSS (note how I said coding and not programming). I'm working a large project currently with some friends from repl.it, an online IDE. This project is set to release somewhere around late February. I also compose, and have won several awards for my work from ILMEA. I'm excited to see what this community has in store for me!

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time
02:08

Welcome Anthony to webwide!

Wow, what you are building sounds impressive. Nice one that you are back to coding. Please enjoy your stay here with us :)

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
01:08
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Anthony! I play the piano also, but from looks of your composing you are way ahead of me! 😁

Your project sounds interesting. Please do keep us updated. You could create an in development project showcase thread for it!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
01:08
Pronouns
he/him

He helped to design it, but isn't actually doing much backend.
Ah, next time you speak to him tell him we miss him and he needs to come visit Webwide again. 😆

bramley

Local time
19:08

Will do! On the repl.it discord, he kept bragging about how he was here for the very beginning.

kognise

Local time
20:08
Pronouns
He/him/his

@Adam I've been sick so I haven't been very active which I regret :/

Hopefully I'll come back soon, or maybe tomorrow morning once i get some sleep.

On the repl.it discord, he kept bragging about how he was here for the very beginning.
That's hardly fair, I said I joined in the early days when Webwide was less advanced ONCE.