Solved Better differentiation between unread threads & read threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

😎
Local time
03:56

I think the only difference currently is that they're bold for the unread threads… not that easy to actually see the difference.

:(

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
04:56
Pronouns
he/him

Primary because sometimes also the normal text seems bold for me. Could be that it's based on the default font-weight:500 instead of 400. 🤔
I would say that this goes a bit hand in hand with In Progress - themes should get improved
So an overall design/theme/template rework would be a good choice. But I believe that there is no money to buy it so it will kind of depend on a willing designer to do it during #inktober, #hacktoberfest or #hacktinkerfest. 😅

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Thanks for feedback! I can sort this. 😎

Changed to in progress.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Bold is now bolder. Changed bold from 600 -> 700 and regular text from 500 -> 400. This looks good to me on macOS but aware of how fonts can render across different devices. Would love your feedback on these new weights.

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
04:56
Pronouns
he/him

Bold is now bolder. Changed bold from 600 -> 700 and regular text from 500 -> 400. This looks good to me on macOS but aware of how fonts can render across different devices. Would love your feedback on these new weights.
Looks good now! 😊 Now it's clear what's bold and what's not.

Michael

😎
Local time

Yea, looks a bit better… I wonder whether putting a "New" image before the link might be a good idea though, or something 🤔

I'll see how I get on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.