Best affordable software for creating marketing videos?

Best affordable software for creating marketing videos?

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
19:02
Pronouns
he/him

What would you vote as the best affordable software for creating engaging marketing videos? Perhaps things like infographics, sale announcements, etc.

I have tried wrapping my head around some After Effects templates but there simply must be a better way!

The few I have seen are upwards of $50-$100 a month which is a bit out of budget.

Any recommendations much appreciated!

Local time
14:02

I use Wistia! Their free tier is solid, and they let you brand the embed player quite a bit.

Loads lightning fast too!

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Thanks @marcjmcdougall! Never realised they did more than just hosting, will definitely check that out!

PS. Welcome to Webwide! 😄 Recognise you from ForHire. Love your website and your work!

Last edited:
Local time
14:02

Haha, thanks mate!

Awesome community you've got going here -- surprised Reddit let you sneak a cheeky wee link in. Looking forward to sharing more

RobinHood

Local time

Wistia is very expensive, but I think you can host 3 vids for free with limited features such as proving registration CTA buttons or email capture.

For making the vids, try Adobe Spark or Adobe Rush if you want something simpler then full on Premier or After Effects

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I've been playing around with InVideo - Online Video Editor | Make professional videos within minutes recently. I don't even have an immediate need to create videos but I'm really impressed with the quality of their templates and the ease with which you can quickly create a promo video.

I'm just testing out the platform on their free tier right now but so far so good.

That looks brilliant! Thanks so much for the recommendation. Looking forward to having a go with it. Plus welcome to Webwide! 😄