Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Augmented Reality Software - PlugXR Platfrom

subrahmanyam

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 14:12
Website
www.plugxr.com
PlugXR is the cloud-based Augmented Reality Platform for everyone, NO Coding and No dependency.easy drag and drop platform.

PlugXR Features:

PlugXR
is not just eliminating the technical skills and cost, but also provides with a lot of other unique features which made us stand out from competitors, Such as:

• 1. Since it’s a Cloud-Based Platform that will allow you to access the platform anywhere over the internet, also you can add your other team members to work on your project remotely.
  • 2. Eliminates the need of installing Android Studio, XCODE and Unity3D to get App Store & Play Store ready files.
  • 3. You can build an AR app by choosing any of the AR SDKs like ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia and many other SDK’s (Multiple AR SDK’s Support), this will allow you to migrate from one SDK to another SDK without losing your data.
  • 4. The platform supports All Types of Assets
  • 5. You can create Complex AR Experiences including advanced interactions.
  • 6. it’s a true Zero Coding platform
  • 7. It provides with advanced Analytics & Reports
Read More :
https://www.plugxr.com/augmented-reality/best-revolutionary-augmented-reality-apps/

• Wow
Reactions: tom

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Gold Member
Community Team
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:42
Website
www.stickerrun.com
I love this! I wanted to create a service where you can enhance printed publishing, but all the offers and providers I found would have cost me thousands of dollars every month. @subrahmanyam if you ever offer your service as a framework for apps or you are licensing it so I can include it in my own, custom apps, please hit me up 😃

subrahmanyam

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
www.plugxr.com
Hi Tom, As you are into printed publishing and wanted to create a service where you can enhance your Company. PlugXR is the perfect solution to your business. Could you please send your requirements in detail with your Business Associative ( Mr. Chris). drop an Email: [email protected]
once received an mail from your end. Chris will get you back with a customised solution.
Thanks😃

subrahmanyam

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
www.plugxr.com
Customize your conventional & monotonous business cards with Augmented Reality (AR) to make it more appealing to your prospects and leave a long-lasting mark in their memories, thereby leading to higher conversions & stronger relationships. 😊Hurry Up and create your first advanced AR experience with PlugXR's powerful features.