Development AttrctMode

AndrewDavidJ

Local time
02:25
Pronouns
He/Him

So, I've been developing this platform targeted towards anyone involved in game development: Developers, artists, 3D modellers, composers, writers, etc.

The idea of the platform is for users to share what they're working on, get/post feedback, promote/support game projects, find teams, and look for inspiration.

I try to post progress updates on IndieHackers and Product Hunt, so check them out if you're interested in that sort of thing.

You can check out the landing page here for some additional info as well. There's also a sign up form on there if you'd like to be notified when the pre-alpha is live!

---

Are you a game developer/designer/etc? If so: Is this something you'd be interested in using? Let me know!

Upvote 2

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
07:25
Pronouns
he/him

Awesome! I’d love to have a go at making a little game. My favourite is pixel art style. Hopefully when I’ve learned a bit more JavaScript I can transfer those skills to have a go.

Will be following this with great interest. Keep us posted. 😄

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
08:25
Pronouns
he/him

I join every GameJam in my city. But except of this I own a ton of unity assets but never had the time to create something with them. Partly because I don't know mecanim well and how to put an animation on a rigged model. 🙈
During GameJams we usually do 2D stuff with plain JS, Vue, jQuery, phaser.io or any other cool library.

I own some/a lot and love the assets made by Synty Studios - Asset Store but it's more of a childish wish than something near future realistic. 😔