Aspiring Front End Developer

Aspiring Front End Developer

CoryRunn

Local time
17:08

Hi everyone! My name is Cory, and I live in Milwaukee, WI. I am attempting mid-life career change. Currently I work in the Healthcare industry as an Xray Technologist, but am learning the skills to be a Front End Developer. Trying to learn around a full time job and two young children.

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
18:08
Pronouns
She/Her

Hi Cory! Mid-life career changes are always so difficult, so congrats on making the decision and working towards it!

I just recently joined this community too, but it already feels like a great place to share ideas and grow. Welcome, and if there's anything you need help with be sure to let us know!

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
23:08
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Cory! Thanks so much for joining us. Look forward to following your journey.

What attracts you to web development?

CoryRunn

Local time
17:08

Being able to create for a living is what intrigues me. I love the analogy of Legos. You follow a predetermined rules set to help build an end product.

LividJay

Local time
18:08

Hi Cory, that certainly is a big change and I can definitely understand trying to do something new while working full time and having a family. Wish you the best in this new endeavor!