- Local time
- Dec 16, 2020
- Project URL
- Elevator Pitch
- Archipeg makes Enterprise and Solution architecture accessible to everybody, simplifies knowledge collection and sharing, and helps drive change across the organization more effectively
I'm working on a startup, which is still under development, but the landing page allows email subscriptions to the interested users. https://www.archipeg.com/
What do you think?
Archipeg is an Enterprise Architecture software, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS).
We differentiate ourselves from others by making EA practical and accessible to its practitioners and stakeholders.
Additionally, we believe that Enterprise Architecture delivers the best value when combined with Solution Architecture and other disciplines that govern planning, implementation, and delivery of business, application, and technology solutions.
We are a team of Enterprise and Solution Architects.
Archipeg is a reflection of our belief, experience, and expertise.
Three simple but differentiating vision statements:
- Make Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture Accessible to Everybody
- Simplify Knowledge Collection and Sharing
- Drive Change
More details can be found on the landing page itself, or you can subscribe to the news if you are interested.
Thank you for your responses and suggestions!
About technologies and Implementation:
- .NET 5 (i.e., .NET Core)
- So far, I used Bootstrap on the CSS side for the landing page, but I plan to look into the Angular material for the app itself.
- I plan to use Angular on the client-side for the app.
- As for the database, I am still thinking, but it will be aggregate based (not taking advantage of the relational structure, but rather independent data aggregates).