• Webwide.io has moved to Webwide.chat

The Webwide.io forums are coming to a close but we hope you'll join us over on Webwide.chat! Thank you very much to all our wonderful members, please contact Adam for a free Webwide.chat membership.

A late developer...

A late developer...

juliancl

Local time
03:28

Hi everyone,

I retired from the Open University a couple of years ago. I was a programmer there.
Since then I have been developing an app called dBee - it is a cloud database, has some unusual features. As well as that I have been using it for private projects. I'm hoping to get a more people coming onto the site and actually using it. At the moment people just seem to be signing in, and then loosing interest.

I think I need to improve the tutorials and help functions

TGDesigns

Local time

Heya @juliancl I would love to check out your cloud based database! Looking for something to work on whilst I job search. Cant seem to find a website through google do you have a link?

juliancl

Local time

Heya @juliancl I would love to check out your cloud based database! Looking for something to work on whilst I job search. Cant seem to find a website through google do you have a link?
Hi take a look at https://dbee.info

or to load the app onto an android phone try

I would love for someone to give it a go -- I've used it on quite a number of embedded apps fir various jobs but am not getting very far with the public facing version.

Let me know if you get stuck and need help.