260+ Free icons for your next project

petrbilek

Local time
17:44

Hello guys, for over 6 months I've been working on the Icons fits to web and product development.

Here is the icon pack counting 260+ icons ("+" means I am adding new icons each month)

I'll be really glad if you could provide me any feedback!

Thank you,
Petr.

Upvote 3

kilian

Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

They look really good, though I'd be worried about how some of them look at smaller sizes (like 16x16). Is there a way to request new icons? :)

Though your license is fine, I think you'd be better off using a standard license, to make it easier for people to understand what they can do with it.

petrbilek

Local time

They look really good, though I'd be worried about how some of them look at smaller sizes (like 16x16). Is there a way to request new icons? :)

Though your license is fine, I think you'd be better off using a standard license, to make it easier for people to understand what they can do with it.

Sure, you can send me a suggestions on [email protected].
I will think about the licensing also, right now I am not going to change it anyway.

Thanks for your response! Appreciate!

Talia

Local time
10:44

They are quite nice-looking icons. I will say though, that your website feels a bit...decompressed. Like it takes too much scrolling to get anywhere because of the large text and spacing.

petrbilek

Local time

They are quite nice-looking icons. I will say though, that your website feels a bit...decompressed. Like it takes too much scrolling to get anywhere because of the large text and spacing.
Thanks Talia. You are sure right! It's a bit of a purpose to get in touch just with the clients-people more curiously oriented people who are not afraid of new things or do different.

What I was thinking maybe I will re-change the icons to the different domain with a basic preview structure tho. :-)

Thank you!